Monday, January 4, 2010

2009 Curious Actors Totals

So it turns out that I saw a strange balance of actors' work this year.  I saw none of Woody Harrelson's three movies, even after thoroughly enjoying him in 2007 (No Country for Old Men) and 2008 (Seven Pounds).  Zombieland was probably worth it, I just never got around to it.  I saw only one of George Clooney's movies (Up in the Air), even though I pretty much see every non-Ocean film that he is in. 

Yet, I saw two of the three films made by Zoe Saldana, an actress I had not ever heard of before 2009 (though apparently I had seen her at least once).  I guess it just took JJ Abrams (via Gene Roddenberry) and James Cameron to get me in the seat.  The third Saldana film?  The Skeptic.  Yeah, I hadn't heard of it either.  Still, I think I'll rent Zombieland instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment