Friday, April 17, 2009

ByEvite

Evite has lost it's way. Way back when, it was one of the first websites I was enthusiastic for. My wife and I actually considered (not very seriously) using Evite instead of traditional invitations for our wedding five years ago. Unfortunately, they have not made any significant enhancements in years. A couple of weeks ago I did not get an email invitation that I should have and only found out about a party that I had in fact been invited to via word of mouth. Basically, now Evite simply stinks, and I'm far from alone in my opinion--Time Magazine, Wired Magazine and more agree. Just in time, CNET identifies some pretty promising alternatives. So no more Evite for me. Pingg looks the most promising to me--they feature better looking styles than evite and built-in integration with Facebook and Twitter.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment