Monday, February 23, 2009

I Am Going to Buy A Lottery Ticket Now

Wow, for the first time ever in my life, my Oscar predictions were 100% accurate! I can't believe I skipped out on my friend's Oscar Party/Pool!

Full results from Variety.

My predictions:

  • Best Picture: Slumdog Millionare
  • Best Director: Danny Boyle, Slumdog Millionaire
  • Best Actor: Prop 8 backlash gives this award to Sean Penn over Mickey Rourke
  • Best Actress: Kate Winslet
  • Best Supporting Actor: Heath Ledger. That's a gimme.
  • Best Supporting Actress: Penelope Cruz


I didn't originally prognosticate the nominees for these categories, but the winners seem so straightforward, and I may need the bonus points when some of my major category predictions fall short.
  • Best Animated feature: Wall*E
  • Best Documentary: Man on Wire
  • Visual Effects: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

No comments:

Post a Comment