Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wired into Me: 2009 Movie Guide

I was thinking about putting together a list of my most anticipated films of 2009, but Wired more or less read my mind. I hope that Where the Wild Things Are defies expectations and turns out to be great--that was one of my favorite books as a kid and I would love to take my kid to see it. I agree with most of Wired's rankings, except compared to them, I am less enthusiastic about Transformers 2, Harry Potter, and Coraline, and more enthusiastic about Inglourious Basterds and Fanboys.

Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that "Where the Wild Things Are" turns out to be a good film, even though it was delayed.

I want see "Wolverine". Depends of the "Watchmen" debacle.

"Public Enemies" looks good.

Also, I am intrigued with Guy Ritchie's take on "Sherlock Holmes".

Post a Comment