Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Film Podcast Review Corrections

I made some errors in my reviews of Movies You Should See and Left Field Cinema. Just sloppy on my part--blatant mistakes and relying on other blog posts about the podcasts that were out of date. Still, my opinion of both podcasts is the same. Apologies for any feathers that I may have ruffled. I don't pretend to be a professional journalist or reviewer, just a guy who liks to share his opinion. Here are the corrections.

1. Left Field Cinema is not produced by Simply Syndicated and is not affiliated with Simply Syndicated or Movies You Should See in any way what so ever. Mike Dawson used to be a presenter on MYSS up until April this year.

2. Movies You Should See is not produced monthly. It is produced weekly, released every Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment